Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fuck a finger, give me the HAND!



When I let you merge into my lane at the last minute, ALL I WANT IS THE HAND! A simple wave goes a long way. I'll even settle for a simple five finger raise while your hand is on the steering wheel. I don't have to let you get out of that parking lot if you're going left, BUT I DID AND WANT RETRIBUTION! People in California drive like shit, we all know it, but if we come together and show even an ounce of respect to each other all of our days will be that much better. SO START RAISING A GOD DAMNED HAND TO PEOPLE WHO HELP YOU OUT. Stop speeding up on the freeway when I turn my blinker on to get in your lane! Get the fuck over when I'm going the speed limit in the fast lane and you're going 35. TURN RIGHT ON RED WITH YOUR EXPIRED TAGS ON YOUR SHIT 300ZX! I don't owe you shit on the road so I could give a fuck if you had a shitty day, get off of twitter and GIVE ME A FUCKING REAR VIEW MIRROR NOD you shitty cuntbag... I don't even know what that means, but probably offends someone, SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment