Friday, November 13, 2009

The Challenge...


As a demonstration of strength, courage, and social examination I will engage in a quest! Much like the Knights during feudalism or Kevin Bacon in "The Air Up There" I will do what few like me have ever done before. I have been challenged to... give FOX NEWS a chance...

Mind you I am a 20 something tri-racial male from San Francisco... I don't even know what channel, if any, it's on... but I for the next three days will ONLY GET MY NEWS FROM FOX NEWS CHANNEL (and/or their online contingent)!

I always thought to myself yeah, I love Dennis Richmond and Leslie Griffith from KTVU Fox Channel 2 (as a kid growing up), but I don't get how Fox News Channel turned into a totally different animal! I then thought to myself how bad could it be the same channel that brought me The World's Craziest Car Chases and In Living Color can be that far right... RIGHT?

And yes, I have watched bits and pieces of Fox through the eyes of Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow, but I want to just see what the world looks like through their eyes, if only for a weekend... What's the worst that could happen... hopefully some seeds for the funny tree!

Tell you about it Monday you dirty sandbaggin' liberals you!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it! Or did you not survive the weekend? Either way: awesome!

    ReplyDelete