Saturday, November 28, 2009

TV Killed The Movie Star!


I'd never thought I'd say this after 1996, but TV is better than movies!


I thought it could never get better than Scott Bakula putting right what once went wrong and Zach Morris making right what he fucked up in the first place... but with the new line ups of Modern Family, It's Always Sunny, Curb, and Community it has happened again, the TV RENAISSANCE!!!


Comedy is dead in film, The Hangover was an exception, if you want funny you go to the boob tube, if you want boobs you go to the internet. Zombieland was Shawn of the Dead for pompous ass americans who didn't see Shawn of the Dead and Couples Retreat should of just re-shoot Weekend At Bernie's and changed the name.


Even the shitty suspense thrillers don't match up to Lost, Fringe, or (yes I know it's cheesy and contrived, but still better than suspense in most films) Flashforward. TV has earned so much cred I have even left room on my TiVo for a piece of excrement like V. Take that 2012, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and The Box!


Even stupid reality shows like Tough Love, Tool Academy, and The Pick-up Artist are more fun compared to The Ugly Truth, Transformers: Rise of the Crap Monsters, or Land of the Lost.


All in all, my netflix dvds of Sliders season 1-4, Dinosaurs, and Eerie Indiana have been removed from my que because I GOTS SOME TELE TO GET THROUGH! If you aren't watching you're as unpatriotic as a Keith Oblerman fan.


p.s. just watched Cougartown and it's the worse show ever created on the face of the earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment